1. On the shop page, click on the item you want to buy.
2. It will redirect you to the product page and just choose a size (if applicable).
3. Click on the plus sign if you want to increase no. of items. Then click Add to Cart button.
4. It will show a pop-up on right side that includes your orders and total cost. If you need to shop for more items just click on the big “X” button on the top left portion.
If you are happy with your orders just click on the “View Cart” button to start checking out.
If you closed it accidentally just look for the basket icon on the top right and click on it.
5. You will be redirected to your Cart where your orders are listed.
6. A shipping calculator is placed below. Just select your province and zip code and click on Update Totals button. If you’re okay with the details.
Click the Pay with Checkmeout button to proceed.
7. You will be redirected to the Checkmeout site.
8. Choose your payment option from Cash on delivery, Credit Card or Online Banking.
- Cash on Delivery – Pay the exact amount to the courier upon delivery of your order.
- Credit Card – You can pay securely via Visa or MasterCard. Please note that we do not store your credit card details.
- Online Banking – Pay via Chinabank Online, LandBank ATM Online, RCBC AccessOne, UCPB Connect or using your DragonPay Credits. DragonPay will email you your reference number along with the payment instructions. Upon completion of the payment process, your browser will be redirected back to the success page. You will then receive an email from Dragonpay confirming your payment status.
9. Fill out the “Ship to” details and double check the order and amount.
10. Click on the “I have read..” checkbox if you agree to the Terms of Service.
11 . Click on Pay Now to process your order.
12. You will receive an email of your order details. Once processed you’ll get an email and SMS notification from LBC that your item is now on delivery with a tracking number included.
Your order will be delivered in 48 hours (Metro Manila deliveries) and 72 hours (provincial deliveries) except on holidays and force majeure events (i.e. earthquakes, typhoons).